The Finnish Nurses Association
The Finnish Nurses Association is a professsional organization for registered nurses.
Currently it has 50,000 members: nurses, public health nurses, midwives, and paramedics. The members cover a wide range of nursing occupations – from clinical nurses to teachers, students, researchers, and management.
The membership in the association is voluntary.
In our vision nurses
- continue to develop professionally throughout their career
- take ethical responsibility for nursing
- have an influential role in our society
- are members of a collegial profession
- are recognized as the best and well paid nursing experts
Our Mission is to help nurses in their everyday work and to take an active role in healthcare issues in our society.